Breakfast: nut bar excluding peanuts, peanut butter, things of that nature (really kind of blah) and a TAZO organic green tea... i thought it was unsweetened but it wasnt so crap. it was the only sugar i had all day.
Lunch: mixed greens with cucumber, tomato, carrots, with a little oil and vinegar for the dressing, a little pepper and no salt.
Dinner: between erik and i it was 16Oz steak (we cheated and bought the already cut up stuff) onions, celery, tomatoes, carrots, garlic, oregano, organic bullion (dunno about this one its what it said on the box hahaha) and some other spices i cant remember... anyway we browned the meat, put in all the other ingredients and three cups of water. the recipe said it fed 4-6. then it simmered for 1hr 15min. it was good but it was more soup than stew. i think there was too much water and the vegetables were fresh putting out a lot of water as well. oh well washed it down with a couple bottles of H2O.
Workout: www.crossfit.com WOD (work out of the day)
10 rnds of 15 reps 135LB dead lift, 15 push ups, for time
it took me as Rx'd: 20:25
happy thoughts to all, go work out, and eat like a caveman!!!
-Nick
I love this caveman diet you guys are doing. I need to look into it a little more! Good on you with the cross fit that shit is intense. I just run and bike a lot. With a few pull ups here and there spread out though out the week. Keep up the diet and keep up the blog, it really is interesting dude.
ReplyDeleteLook into some natural thickeners for the "stew" if you want it like I make it at home. I'm thinking arrowroot would work but do some research. I'm impressed with you both!
ReplyDeleteLove you...MOM